Here Are 5 Great Reasons, Why A MAN Doesn’t Want To Make Her His Girlfriend!
By: Mr Blogxilla
it’s relationship season! Maybe it’s the cold whether and women want to be warm or maybe they just want a Christmas gift. Whatever it is, it’s that time of year where women actually want a boyfriend. With that said there are a bunch of reasons why some of you women are still single. Here is the list:
- Because You Live In The Hood: No one want to get robbed when they come over your house! Hotel rooms are expensive and who wants to shake out their clothes for roaches after sex? I once visited this chicks house and was literally scared to place any of my stuff on the floor because I saw two things. A roach and roach spray. When you actually have to buy spray that means it’s a problem.
- The Sex Is Wack: I believe I speak for all men when I say I refuse to settle down with a chick who has terrible sex. Ladies don’t take it personal some men and women just are not fits for each other. I know there are certain women in this world that ever I can’t satisfy. The ManXilla and their vag just don’t agree or like each other!
- She Wants A Boyfriend Too Bad: I was once in a situation where I might have had the best girl I’ve ever dealt with on lock, but she kept pressuring me to be her man. I wasn’t ready, I didn’t want to hurt her, and damn it I wasn’t ready. She gave me 2 months ‘being friends’ then started talking forever! Dicknotized!
- Jealousy: It’s a weak emotion. The last thing a man want to be do, is be with a weak woman. Now jealousy can go both ways, but at the end of the day no man wants to be accused, nagged or bothered because a chick believes her vag isn’t good enough to keep her man at home.
- She Got Kids: Asides from the 13 Great Reasons To Avoid Dating Single Mothers, dating someone with kids is very hard. It may have nothing to do with the child being bad, ugly or even the child’s father. It might just deal with a person’s ability to give someone else other than the child time. People are needy and require a lot of time, and when you have a kid… It’s hard to divide time.