Six Stupendous Reasons Why You Should Remain Single
Another great post by Mr. Blogxilla, enjoy!
Are you currently in a relationship? Do you simply have a cut buddy? Is someone pressuring you to get into a relationship? With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching I’m here to tell you why it’s a good idea to say single. So while the majority of people are getting ready for love, and your local Walgreens, Rite-Aid or Daune Reade will transform into a one stop shop for candy hearts, teddy bears and flowers I’m here to give you 5 well thought out reasons why you should stay single.
- Money Is Still Important: It’s a recession and no matter how much money you have, if you’re in a relationship you’ll have to drop serious bread. I’m not even talking about giving them money, I’m more or less talking about how much money it takes to stay fresh. When you have someone special in your life you got to be fancy. You know hair done, nail done every thing did. Then when you add in the fact that relationship get serious and next thing you know your lover is telling you how to spend your money.
- Nagging and Moods: While I firmly believe women nag better than anyone, let’s keep it real men are the new bitches. These days men nag and complain about everything. Why are you talking to dudes on twitter? Why are your pants so tight, why you going to the club… If you’re single you don’t have to deal with anyone nagging.
- More Time To Do Cool Shit: When you’re in a relationship things are just different. A concert thrown by your favorite radio station is completely different when you go with your friends than when you go with your boo. While you may have fun, it’s just not the same.
- Why Buy The Cow When You Can Still Get The Milk: You don’t have to be in a relationship to have sex, or experience Valentine’s Day. The best part of Valentine’s Day might be all the single’s party. Filled with people who are trying to hook up. After spending the entire day watching the people in relationships be all lovely, chances are most people want to hook up. MILK!
- Flirting: The best part of being single is that you can flirt with whoever you want. I mean it doesn’t really get better than that.
- Gifts: You don’t have to buy anyone a gift. Inflation is real and chances are the person you’re with is going to want something super expensive. Video Game systems, Ipad, diamond rings. If you’re single you don’t have to buy anyone anything.